We would like to help you as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Our Technical Support team will advise you in special application-related questions before the purchase and in questions about the functionality and use of your already purchased gauge. And so the following information is important so that we can do our job properly:
- Which substrate or substrates should be measured:
- Fe (steel and iron)
- NFe (nonferrous metals such as aluminium, copper, tin, zinc, brass, etc.)
- Which layers should be measured:
- Non-ferromagnetic layers on Fe substrates
- Insulating layers on Fe or NFe substrates
- Range of layer thickness
- Tolerance specification
- How large is the available measurement surface?
- Should measured values be documented?